Friday, May 8, 2009

We are back!

Hey everyone! We made it back from the cruise. Yesterday we had a long day of traveling (like 26 hours) and today I have had a long day of Laundry! I am trying to sort through all my pictures to start posting the amazing time we had but it might take a few days... I took about 550 pictures. Hopefully this weekend I will get something posted. In the meantime, we did go out to the house this morning and do our four way walk through. They were already half way done sheet rocking the inside. Here are some pics of that. Probably on 6 more weeks!! YAY!

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was going to be dark brown? How fun!!! It already looks so different from when Taylor and I were out there last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. barb! such a cute house! can't wait for our big sleepover! haha...they built it super quick! i bet you guys are so excited! love you! hope everything is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice house! And I found out how to change the settings... so it works now on commenting! Lets hang soon!

    ReplyDelete