Sunday, February 1, 2009
BUSY BUSY!
So I have sucked at updating still but life has just been busy! Only 18 days till we get married! We are so so so ready for it to be here so we can move on with our lives. Everything is coming together nicely and we are just about ready. I had my bridals this last week and it was so much fun. I did them up at the capital. You will have to wait till after the wedding then I will post some on here. I guess you can all stop praying that I don't get sick (see my last post if you are confused) because I got strep last Monday... yeah big surprise huh! Well as Kari, my sister in law, would say: "At least we all know who you have been kissing!" And she was right... it was kinda inevitable that I was going to get it. I am glad it is now and not in two weeks though. No more news on the house right now. We are still waiting for the city to give the builders permit and then they will start it. I will try to keep everyone updated on the progress. Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope you feel all better for your wedding! You will be so happy to be married. It is the best! Only about two weeks. Glad to hear all is coming together well!
ReplyDeleteYou can get strep just by being in close contact with someone with strep. So, having strep does not mean we were kissing. We are saving that tell the wedding.
ReplyDelete;)
I'm sorry you have strep now! Geez! At least the antibiotics help asap, right!? Well, again I'm so sorry I missed your shower! I was planning on it, and forgot it overlapped Brandon's cousin's wedding. :( Anyway, I am sorry I missed ya! Hope all goes well with the last minute plans and we'll see you soon cute girl!!!
ReplyDeletelove,
Kristen
Haha Kari and I think alike that is exactly what I told Doug when he said you have strep throat! I hope we are all feeling well in 2 weeks for your wedding. Especially the Virginia Bennion's, they always get sick flying here in the winter! Let me know if you need any more help with the wedding!
ReplyDelete