Monday, October 13, 2008
Sick of being sick!!!
I just want to start this off by saying that I NEVER get sick. I have really always been such a healthy person. But this year the coughs have gotten the best of me. When I first started working at Deseret First I got really sick and had such a bad cough but it only lasted a couple of weeks. Now I am sick again. I have had this cough for 2 weeks now. Finally on Friday, my co workers couldn't take it anymore and talked me into going to the doctor. I really didn't want to because what is he going to say... "you have a cold" I really didn't want to spend $35 at the insta care to hear those four words. But just for the slight chance that he wouldn't say that I went anyways... and guess what... he did say that. He took x-rays of my chest and then told me it was just a cough and that I could have it for 8 weeks... I thought ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! 8 WEEKS!!! I can barely stand it now but for 8 weeks to cough like this. Kill me now! And while I am mentioning the doctor, can i just say he was a waste of money. I waited for 20 min in the room for him to come in, then he checked my breathing, left for 10 more min then came back in to ask one question, left to get another lady to get x-rays then came in for one sec to give me my prescriptions. Yep... thanks for the talk doctor... glad I took work off for you to not help me! Well after the insta care I hit up Walgreen's to get my drugs filled. He gave me some drugs to help me through the next 8 weeks. I was happy for that but I also got some Musinex and some fisherman friends to help the process along. So far so good. But to wrap up my sob story... thank goodness for Columbus day because the credit union is closed and I get paid to lay in bed and soak up some movies and try to recover for work tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment