Friday, July 18, 2008

Growing up...

So I was sitting here trying to decided on something to write on my blog. Not only because I am going crazy with boredom at work but also because it's been a while since I have posted. One of my coworkers just walked by my desk and made the comment that people are always trying to grow up so fast. That comment has been lingering on my mind and I am realizing how true it is... I am so not ready to grow up. Most of you know that because I try to be a kid by buying a Lagoon season pass and try to avoid responsibility by not deciding what to do with my life. Growing up is a scary thing to me. We have the rest of our lives to be old and responsible and committed to a job and to certain aspects of life. I am so happy to be enjoying life and taking it one day at a time! I am so blessed with everything in my life right now but if anyone wants to tell me what I should do with my life... feel free to comment! :) Happy Friday! Only one more hour of work! (sorry this is boring... i will try and post something more exciting this weekend)

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! Growing up is not on my list of things to do right now. I think I am regressing in my maturity by playing with kids all the time. I love it!
    As for what you should do with your life, just work at DFCU your whole life. It is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete